Blackhawks' Sharp out 3-4 weeks; Hossa back
Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Sharp will miss 3-4 weeks with an upper body injury, but it will not require surgery, according to the team's official Twitter account.
Sharp was injured when the Colorado Avalanche's Ryan O'Byrne hit him against the boards on Wednesday. He had to be helped off to the dressing room after suffering what appeared to be a shoulder injury.
Marian Hossa, who missed Wednesday's game, said he's fine and missing the game had nothing to do with an injury, according to the Hawks' Twitter account.
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 56 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 55 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
6 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos