Wild take Clutterbuck off IR for game vs. Preds
Right wing Cal Clutterbuck has been taken off injured reserve by the Minnesota Wild.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Right wing Cal Clutterbuck has been taken off injured reserve by the Minnesota Wild.
Clutterbuck has missed six games with a leg injury from a collision in Edmonton that drew a two-game suspension for Oilers left wing Taylor Hall. Clutterbuck, who has two goals and two assists in 16 games, is expected to play on Saturday in Nashville.
The Wild also placed goalie Darcy Kuemper on injured reserve with a sore groin and recalled goalie Matt Hackett from their AHL affiliate in Houston. Hackett is 19-19-3 with a 2.56 goals-against average and a .910 save percentage for the Aeros. He set an NHL record last season for the longest shutout streak to start a career, more than 102 minutes. Hackett will be Niklas Backstrom's backup against the Predators.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos