Blue Jackets reassign center Drazenovic to AHL
The Columbus Blue Jackets have reassigned center Nick Drazenovic to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
The 26-year-old was added to the club's roster on emergency recall on March 8.
Drazenovic didn't have a point in seven games with Columbus. He has 16 goals and 30 assists in 47 games with Springfield this season.
He ranks second on the Falcons in assists, points and power-play goals (nine) and is tied for fourth in goals. In 41 games with Springfield last season, Drazenovic had 13 goals and 28 assists.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 24 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos