Lightning without injured Lecavalier indefinitely
Tampa Bay Lightning center Vincent Lecavalier is out indefinitely because of an undisclosed lower body injury.
The Lightning placed the star forward on the injured list Thursday before they hosted the New York Islanders.
Lecavalier, who has seven goals and 22 points in 26 games this season, was hurt Tuesday night in a game at Florida.
Tampa Bay recalled forward Tyler Johnson from Syracuse of the AHL to take Lecavalier's roster spot.
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos