Hurricanes claim Hall on waivers from Lightning
The Carolina Hurricanes claimed forward Adam Hall off waivers before they played his former team, the Tampa Bay Lightning, on Saturday night.TAMPA, Fla. -- The Carolina Hurricanes claimed forward Adam Hall off waivers before they played his former team, the Tampa Bay Lightning, on Saturday night.
The moved was announced just hours before Hall made his Hurricanes debut against the Lightning.
The 32-year-old Hall had four assists in 20 games with the Lightning this season.
The Hurricanes also had defenseman Joni Pitkanen back in their lineup after he had been sidelined by an undisclosed lower-body injury.
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 44 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 5 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 47 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos