Source: Habs, Bouillon contract worth $1.5M
Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday gave defenseman Francis Bouillon a one-year contract extension.The Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday gave defenseman Francis Bouillon a one-year contract extension.
The deal is reportedly worth $1.5 million, a source told ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun.
Bouillon, 37, has one goals and six assists in 28 games this season. He joined the Habs for a second time as a free agent in 2012. He also played for the Canadiens between 1999 and 2009.
Bouillon has scored 30 goals and added 11 assists in 704 regular season games with Montreal and Nashville, with 489 penalty minutes through his career.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos