Source: Habs, Bouillon contract worth $1.5M
Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday gave defenseman Francis Bouillon a one-year contract extension.The Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday gave defenseman Francis Bouillon a one-year contract extension.
The deal is reportedly worth $1.5 million, a source told ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun.
Bouillon, 37, has one goals and six assists in 28 games this season. He joined the Habs for a second time as a free agent in 2012. He also played for the Canadiens between 1999 and 2009.
Bouillon has scored 30 goals and added 11 assists in 704 regular season games with Montreal and Nashville, with 489 penalty minutes through his career.
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 19 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 16 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 3 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
17 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos