Stars recall G Bachman, send down prospect
The Dallas Stars have recalled goaltender Richard Bachman and sent goalie prospect Jack Campbell back to their AHL affiliate.
Bachman will return to his role as the backup for Kari Lehtonen after appearing in two games and winning both for the Texas Stars. Bachman is 1-3 in four starts for Dallas this season, and he got another win when he replaced an injured Lehtonen in the first period.
Campbell has a 14-10-3 record with a 2.59 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage for the Texas Stars. He hasn't appeared in an NHL game.
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos