Stars recall G Bachman, send down prospect
The Dallas Stars have recalled goaltender Richard Bachman and sent goalie prospect Jack Campbell back to their AHL affiliate.
Bachman will return to his role as the backup for Kari Lehtonen after appearing in two games and winning both for the Texas Stars. Bachman is 1-3 in four starts for Dallas this season, and he got another win when he replaced an injured Lehtonen in the first period.
Campbell has a 14-10-3 record with a 2.59 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage for the Texas Stars. He hasn't appeared in an NHL game.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 26 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 2 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 45 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos