Blues activate Oshie in time for Saturday's tilt
The St. Louis Blues activated forward T.J. Oshie from the injured list in time for him to play Saturday night at Edmonton.
Oshie finished with a goal (his sixth of the year) in just over 17 minutes of ice time over 23 shifts.
The 26-year-old Oshie, out with an upper-body injury, has five goals and 12 assists in 26 games. He was hurt checking the Sharks' Brent Burns on March 12.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos