Predators activate Hornqvist, send Ellis to AHL
The Nashville Predators have activated Patric Hornqvist off injured reserve after the forward missed eight games with an upper-body injury.
Hornqvist has played only 14 games for Nashville this season because of injuries. He missed 10 games between Jan. 28 and Feb. 16 with a lower-body injury, and he was injured March 9 when boarded by Oilers defenseman Theo Peckham.
Hornqvist, who has eight points this season, will be returning Monday night against the Edmonton Oilers.
To make room for Hornqvist, the Predators reassigned defenseman Ryan Ellis on Monday to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals.
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 48 min ago
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 58 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos