Predators activate Hornqvist, send Ellis to AHL
The Nashville Predators have activated Patric Hornqvist off injured reserve after the forward missed eight games with an upper-body injury.
Hornqvist has played only 14 games for Nashville this season because of injuries. He missed 10 games between Jan. 28 and Feb. 16 with a lower-body injury, and he was injured March 9 when boarded by Oilers defenseman Theo Peckham.
Hornqvist, who has eight points this season, will be returning Monday night against the Edmonton Oilers.
To make room for Hornqvist, the Predators reassigned defenseman Ryan Ellis on Monday to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals.
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos