Stars send F Smith, prospect from trade to AHL
The Dallas Stars have sent forward Reilly Smith and newly acquired defenseman Joe Morrow to their AHL affiliate.DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars have sent forward Reilly Smith and newly acquired defenseman Joe Morrow to their AHL affiliate.
The moves Tuesday came two days after the Stars sent longtime captain Brenden Morrow to Pittsburgh for Joe Morrow in a trade that also involved draft picks.
The 21-year-old Smith has six points in 28 games with Dallas this season, including an assist in Monday's 7-4 loss to Minnesota. He has 27 points for the Texas Stars this season.
The 20-year-old Joe Morrow had 15 points in 57 games for Pittsburgh's AHL affiliate, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He was a first-round pick by Pittsburgh in 2011.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos