Flyers deal Zolnierczyk to Ducks for Rosehill
The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired forward Jay Rosehill from the Anaheim Ducks for forward Harry Zolnierczyk.
The teams announced the trade Monday.
Zolnierczyk played in 44 regular-season games over two years for the Flyers. He had three goals and seven points this season.
Rosehill has spent the season with the Ducks' AHL affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals, where he had four goals and eight points, and 90 penalty minutes in 33 games. He did not score a point in 31 career NHL games with Toronto.
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos