Daneyko, others to play game for Sandy relief
Former NHL players from North America and Russia are going to play a game to benefit the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund.
NEWARK, N.J. -- Former NHL players from North America and Russia are going to play a game to benefit the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund.
The Prudential Center announced late Monday that the legends game will be played on April 13 at 1 p.m. with all proceeds going to the relief fund.
The Devils alumni squad will be joined by Bob Carpenter, Billy Guerin, Claude Lemieux, Randy McKay, Stephane Richer and Brendan Shanahan. Skating with the Devils will also be NHL Legends Ron Duguay, Brian Leetch and Brian Propp.
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos