Roy to Canucks for prospect, 2nd-round pick
The Dallas Stars on Tuesday traded center Derek Roy to the Vancouver Canucks for prospect Kevin Connauton and a second-round draft pick.
Roy, 29, is set to become an unrestricted free agent after the season, just like Stars forward Jaromir Jagr, whom Dallas has agreed to trade to Boston, a source said Tuesday.
He has four goals and 22 points this season after going 17-27-44 for the Sabres last season. His best year was 2007-08, when he had 32 goals and 49 assists.
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents given 2 days to vacate East Oak Lane apt.
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Woman, boy rescued from Olney house fire
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos