Kings activate F Penner off injured reserve
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from injured reserve.
The defending Stanley Cup champions made the move Monday before traveling to Dallas to face the Stars on Tuesday night.
Penner missed the Kings' past four games with a lower-body injury after getting hurt March 31 in Dallas. The eight-year NHL veteran has two goals and nine assists in 25 games this season.
The Kings began Monday in a third-place tie with Vancouver in the overall Western Conference standings. Los Angeles trails Pacific Division-leading Anaheim by nine points after Sunday's 4-3 shootout loss to the Ducks.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 34 min ago
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos