Lehtonen due back in net for Stars on Thursday
Kari Lehtonen will be back in goal for the Dallas Stars after missing nearly four full games because of a groin injury.DALLAS -- Kari Lehtonen will be back in goal for the Dallas Stars after missing nearly four full games because of a groin injury.
Coach Glen Gulutzan said Wednesday that Lehtonen will be the starting goaltender Thursday night against Vancouver.
The Stars will be without rookie Alex Chiasson, who has six goals and an assist in his seven games. He sustained a shoulder injury in a 5-2 loss at Western Conference-leading Chicago on Monday night.
Dallas, which won five in a row before Chicago, is only two points out of eighth place and a playoff spot with six games to play.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos