Wild add grit, call up forwards Dowell, Veilleux
The Minnesota Wild have added grit and experience for the final stretch of the regular season.
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild have added grit and experience for the final stretch of the regular season.
With three games remaining, the Wild are in a fight for a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Their 4-1 loss to Calgary on Sunday was their fifth straight at home, and they fell to 3-7-1 in 11 games this month.
Zucker hasn't had a goal or an assist in the past nine games he's played. Granlund has one goal and one assist in the past 13 games he's played.
Also, backup goalie Josh Harding was taken off injured reserve.
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 43 min ago
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th 30 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 59 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos