Kings' Brown suspended 2 games for elbowing
04/24 3:24 PM
Los Angeles Kings captain Dustin Brown was suspended for two games without pay by the NHL on Wednesday for elbowing Minnesota forward Jason Pominville on Tuesday night.NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Kings captain Dustin Brown was suspended for two games without pay by the NHL on Wednesday for elbowing Minnesota forward Jason Pominville on Tuesday night.
No penalty was assessed on second-period hit to the head in the Kings' 2-1 loss at Minnesota. Brown hit Pominville in the jaw, knocking him on his back.
The suspension will cost Brown $34,324. He will miss the final two regular-season games.
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos