Two outdoor games set for Yankee Stadium
Yankee Stadium will host a pair of NHL games next season, with the New York Rangers playing the New Jersey Devils on Jan. 26 and the Rangers meeting the Islanders three days later.
The NHL is increasing its popular outdoor games, which in the past had been limited to on or around New Year's Day. There likely will be six next season.
Toronto and Detroit will meet at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor on Jan 1, the Anaheim Ducks will play the Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium on Jan. 25 and the Chicago Blackhawks will host the Pittsburgh Penguins at Soldier Field on March 1.
The games at Yankee Stadium were announced Wednesday. A game between Ottawa and Vancouver at BC Place on March 2 also is being planned.
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos