Blackhawks' Hossa records assist in Game 4
Chicago Blackhawks winger Marian Hossa did not participate in morning skate on Wednesday but is expected to play in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals against the Boston Bruins.
"I'm just glad I could play tonight and just glad we got a big win in Boston and we're coming back home," Hossa said after the Blackhawks evened the series at 2-2.
"It's huge. We knew if we were going to lose this one, Boston, they have such a strong team, it would be really tough to come back. It's an even series again. We'll try to battle again and try to win another one."
Hossa had an assist and four shots on goal in 19 minutes of ice time.
"I felt so-so, but the decision was for me to play and I'm glad I could help a little bit," Hossa said.
Hossa was a surprise scratch moments before Game 3 on Monday, suffering from what coach Joel Quenneville called an upper-body injury.
"He's fine," Quenneville said of Hossa on Wednesday morning.ESPNChicago.com's Scott Powers contributed to this report.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 15 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos