Blackhawks' Hossa records assist in Game 4
Chicago Blackhawks winger Marian Hossa did not participate in morning skate on Wednesday but is expected to play in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals against the Boston Bruins.
"I'm just glad I could play tonight and just glad we got a big win in Boston and we're coming back home," Hossa said after the Blackhawks evened the series at 2-2.
"It's huge. We knew if we were going to lose this one, Boston, they have such a strong team, it would be really tough to come back. It's an even series again. We'll try to battle again and try to win another one."
Hossa had an assist and four shots on goal in 19 minutes of ice time.
"I felt so-so, but the decision was for me to play and I'm glad I could help a little bit," Hossa said.
Hossa was a surprise scratch moments before Game 3 on Monday, suffering from what coach Joel Quenneville called an upper-body injury.
"He's fine," Quenneville said of Hossa on Wednesday morning.ESPNChicago.com's Scott Powers contributed to this report.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 47 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos