Blue Jackets re-sign F Artem Anisimov
The Columbus Blue Jackets re-signed restricted free-agent forward Artem Anisimov to a three-year contract Wednesday.
The 25-year-old Anisimov, from Russia, had 11 goals and seven assists in 35 games last season after joining Columbus in the trade that sent Rick Nash to the New York Rangers. In five seasons with New York and Columbus, Anisimov has 57 goals and 69 assists in 279 games.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos