Panthers' Huberdeau heads All-Rookie squad
Calder Trophy winner Jonathan Huberdeau of the Florida Panthers and fellow finalists Brendan Gallagher of the Montreal Canadiens and Brandon Saad of the Chicago Blackhawks are among those chosen for the NHL's All-Rookie team Saturday.
NEW YORK -- Calder Trophy winner Jonathan Huberdeau of the Florida Panthers and fellow finalists Brendan Gallagher of the Montreal Canadiens and Brandon Saad of the Chicago Blackhawks are among those chosen for the NHL's All-Rookie team Saturday.
Voting was conducted by the Professional Hockey Writers' Association.
Huberdeau took top rookie honors by posting 14 goals and 17 assists while playing in Florida's 48 games this season. Gallagher had 15 goals and 13 assists in 44 games, and Saad had 10 goals and 17 assists in 46 games for the Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks.
Schultz posted eight goals and 19 assists in 48 games, logging an average of nearly 211/2 minutes of ice time. Brodin averaged more than 23 minutes in 45 games and had 11 points.
Allen went 9-4 in 15 games with a 2.46 goals-against average and .905 save percentage.
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 24 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 36 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 9 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 1 min ago
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 21 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 9 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
1 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos