Veteran forward Roy agrees to deal with Blues
Derek Roy has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the St. Louis Blues, pending a physical for the veteran forward.
The Blues have been looking for a top center since before the trade deadline, and they hope they found one in Roy. The pending deal was announced by the team Saturday.
The 5-foot-9 playmaker spent the bulk of his NHL career with the Buffalo Sabres, with whom he had a career-high 81 points in the 2007-08 season.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 54 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos