Devils bring back Zidlicky on one-year deal
The New Jersey Devils have re-signed defenseman Marek Zidlicky.
The Devils announced the signing of Zidlicky on Wednesday.
Now the Devils can keep their top defensive pair together. Zidlicky usually plays with captain Bryce Salvador.
Acquired from Minnesota in February 2012, Zidlicky helped the Devils reach the Stanley Cup finals that season. The native of the Czech Republic had four goals and 15 assists last season when New Jersey failed to make the postseason.
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens to distant waters 14 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 20 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 1 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos