Condra re-signs for 2 years with Senators
The Ottawa Senators have re-signed Erik Condra to a two-year deal, avoiding arbitration with the restricted free-agent forward.
Condra's deal is worth $2.5 million, and he'll count $1.25 million against Ottawa's salary cap.
Condra played all 48 games last year for the Senators, providing some consistency during an injury-plagued season. He had four goals and eight assists.
The 22-year-old had a goal and six assists in 10 playoff games. He had eight goals and 17 assists in his first full NHL season in 2011-12.
Condra had filed for player-elected salary arbitration before Wednesday's deadline. The sides settled on the contract before a hearing was necessary.
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos