Blackhawks trade Carcillo to Kings for pick
The Chicago Blackhawks traded forward Daniel Carcillo to the Los Angeles Kings for a 2015 conditional draft pick Tuesday, the Hawks announced.
Carcillo, 28, signed a two-year contract with the Blackhawks in March 2012 as Chicago looked to add toughness. He has one year remaining on the deal.
Carcillo was originally signed by the Blackhawks to a one-year contract prior to the 2011-12 season. He appeared in 28 games before suffering a season-ending knee injury.
Carcillo suffered another knee injury in the 2013 season opener and missed 15 games due to the injury. He had two goals and one assist in 23 regular-season games this past season and appeared in four playoff games.
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 37 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 3 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos