Jets sign forward Peluso to two-year contract
The Winnipeg Jets signed forward Anthony Peluso to a $1.125 million, two-year deal Monday.
The 24-year-old Toronto native made his NHL debut last season but played just five games before suffering a season-ending injury.
Peluso was selected in the sixth round of the 2007 draft by the St. Louis Blues. The 6-foot-3, 235-pounder played in 181 American Hockey League games with Peoria, scoring 15 goals and 14 assists with 376 penalty minutes.
He was claimed off waivers by Winnipeg in January 2012.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos