Weight, Guerin headed to U.S. Hall of Fame
Doug Weight, Bill Guerin, Peter Karmanos, Ron Mason and Cindy Curley are headed for the United States Hockey Hall of Fame.
USA Hockey made the announcement Thursday.
Guerin was a two-time Stanley Cup champion and four-time NHL All-Star during his career. He and Weight helped the U.S. win silver at the 2002 Olympics. Weight won a Stanley Cup and was a four-time NHL All-Star.
Karmanos owns the Carolina Hurricanes and the Ontario Hockey League's Plymouth Whalers. Mason led Michigan State to the 1986 national championship and won 924 games with the Spartans, Lake Superior State and Bowling Green.
Curley had a record 23 points in the International Ice Hockey Federation's first world championship for women in 1990.
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 46 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 31 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos