Flames sign D Brodie to 2-year, $2.125M deal
The Calgary Flames signed defenseman T.J. Brodie to a two-year, $2.125 million contract.
The new deal was announced on Wednesday.
Brodie, 23, had two goals and 12 assists in 47 games last season with Calgary.
Before joining the Flames for the lockout-shortened NHL season, Brodie had a goal and 19 assists in 35 games with Abbotsford of the AHL.
In the previous season, Brodie had two goals and 12 assists in 54 games with the Flames.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos