Kings re-sign wing Clifford to two-year deal
Left wing Kyle Clifford has re-signed with the Los Angeles Kings, agreeing to a two-year deal worth $2.15 million.
The Kings announced the deal Friday with Clifford, their last remaining free agent.
Clifford has 40 points and 315 penalty minutes in 205 games with the Kings, who drafted the physical forward in the second round in 2009.
He played in just three postseason games in 2012 after getting injured early in the Kings' run to their first Stanley Cup title. Clifford assumed a more prominent role for Los Angeles this season, scoring 14 points in the regular season and participating in 14 playoff games.
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 21 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 52 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
48 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos