Dustin Johnson, Gretzky's daughter to wed
PGA Tour player Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky have taken to Twitter to say they're getting married.JUPITER, Fla. -- PGA Tour player Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky have taken to Twitter to say they're getting married.
Johnson tweeted Sunday that "she said yes!!!" and included a picture of a large diamond ring on the daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky. She retweeted it, along with several congratulatory messages from friends and family.
They first were linked at the start of the year when she was in the gallery at Kapalua, where Johnson won the Tournament of Champions. Gretzky and his wife, Janet, joined their daughter the following week in Honolulu at the Sony Open.
Johnson and Wayne Gretzky were partners in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
The 29-year-old Johnson already has seven wins in his first six years on the PGA Tour.
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo 6 min ago
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Woman, boy rescued from Olney house fire
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos