Pavel Bure's No. 10 to be retired by Canucks
The Canucks will retire Pavel Bure's No. 10 when Vancouver hosts the Toronto Maple Leafs on Nov. 2 at Rogers Arena.
The team announced Friday it will retire its fourth number in franchise history.
Bure was a member of the Canucks from 1991-98 and had 478 points (254 goals, 224 assists) in 428 games with the team. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame last year.
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos