Ankle injury keeps Canucks' Booth off ice
Canucks forward David Booth isn't ready to hit the ice yet at training camp.
The 28-year-old veteran is still sidelined by an ankle injury he sustained last season, and general manager Mike Gillis said Wednesday that Booth hasn't been cleared to play.
Booth is one of the Canucks' highest-paid players at $4.2 million per season. He was limited to 12 games last season because of injuries after the NHL lockout ended.
The Detroit native scored just one goal -- into an empty net -- and had two assists.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 59 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
49 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos