Ankle injury keeps Canucks' Booth off ice
Canucks forward David Booth isn't ready to hit the ice yet at training camp.
The 28-year-old veteran is still sidelined by an ankle injury he sustained last season, and general manager Mike Gillis said Wednesday that Booth hasn't been cleared to play.
Booth is one of the Canucks' highest-paid players at $4.2 million per season. He was limited to 12 games last season because of injuries after the NHL lockout ended.
The Detroit native scored just one goal -- into an empty net -- and had two assists.
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 39 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 46 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
39 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
46 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos