Maple Leafs sign LW Raymond to 1-year deal
The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed left wing Mason Raymond to a $1 million, one-year contract.
The 28-year-old Raymond had 10 goals and 12 assists in 46 games for Vancouver last season. He was in Toronto's training camp for a tryout after going unsigned over the summer.
Raymond likely will play on the Leafs' third line.
Toronto announced the contract on Monday. General manager Dave Nonis said in a release that the team feels Raymond fits in well and will have a significant role.
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 39 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos