Nicklaus to drop puck for Blue Jackets' opener
After officially opening the Presidents Cup next week at Muirfield Village, Jack Nicklaus will help open the Columbus Blue Jackets' season.
Nicklaus, winner of 73 official PGA Tour victories and a record 18 major championships, will take part in the ceremonial puck drop prior to the Blue Jackets' season opener on Oct. 4 against Calgary at Nationwide Arena.
Play begins on Oct. 3 in the biennial team competition and runs through Oct. 6.
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos