Leafs trade Colborne to Flames for '14 pick
The Toronto Maple Leafs traded center Joe Colborne to the Calgary Flames on Saturday night for a fourth-round pick next year.
The 23-year-old Colborne, a first-round pick in 2008, had a goal and five assists in 16 career games for the Maple Leafs. Last season, the former University of Denver player was scoreless in five games for the Maple Leafs and had 14 goals and 28 assists in 65 games for the American Hockey League's Toronto Marlies.
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos