Sabres recall Sulzer, Hackett from Rochester
The Buffalo Sabres recalled defenseman Alexander Sulzer after Henrik Tallinder sustained an upper body injury Friday night against Ottawa.
Buffalo did not release information on Miller. He stopped 45 shots in the 1-0 loss to Ottawa, including an acrobatic save in the waning seconds of the second period.
Hackett allowed six goals for Rochester in a 8-1 loss Friday.
Sulzer cleared waivers Monday after failing to make the team out of training camp and was sent to Rochester. The defenseman has 12 points in 32 games with the Sabres since being acquired at the 2012 NHL trade deadline.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 27 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos