Stars call up Campbell with Lehtonen injured
The Dallas Stars have brought up goalie Jack Campbell from the minor leagues after starter Kari Lehtonen left a game with an injury.
Campbell was recalled from the Texas Stars of the AHL on Saturday, a day after Lehtonen was hurt in a 4-1 win over Winnipeg.
The Stars lost in Minnesota on Saturday night, 5-1. Dan Ellis, Lehtonen's backup, allowed five goals on 36 shots.
Lehtonen started the first three games and got the victory against the Jets even though he had to come out in the second period. He is listed as day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Campbell got the win in his only start for the Texas Stars this season. He was a first-round pick in 2010.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos