Ducks prospect Noesen finished for season
Anaheim Ducks prospect Stefan Noesen is out for the season with torn ligaments in his left knee.
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Anaheim Ducks prospect Stefan Noesen is out for the season with torn ligaments in his left knee.
The Ducks announced on Monday that Noesen will miss the season.
The 20-year-old Noesen was a first-round pick by Ottawa in 2011. The Texas native was expected to start with the Ducks' AHL affiliate in Norfolk this season.
Noesen was on crutches at Honda Center on Sunday night with an immobilizing brace on his knee.
Anaheim also recalled right wing Devante Smith-Pelly from Norfolk on Monday. The 21-year-old Smith-Pelly has played 56 games with Anaheim over the past two seasons.
The Ducks are 4-1, matching the best start in team history.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 40 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos