Capitals' Chimera fined for hit on Oilers' Schultz
Washington Capitals forward Jason Chimera has been fined for a hit on Edmonton Oilers defenseman Justin Schultz.
The NHL announced Tuesday night that Chimera was fined $4,487.18 -- the maximum allowable under the collective bargaining agreement -- for boarding Schultz in the first period of the Capitals' 4-2 win Monday.
Chimera was given a minor penalty on the play.
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 23 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- AccuWeather: Tracking snow for Monday
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos