Canadiens' Prust to miss 4 weeks for shoulder
Montreal Canadiens winger Brandon Prust will be sidelined for four weeks by a right shoulder injury.
The team made the announcement Monday on Twitter.
Prust was hurt in Saturday's 2-1 loss to the Nashville Predators when he crashed hard into the boards in the third period.
In eight games this season, Prust has two goals and an assist.
Habs forward Daniel Briere also left Saturday's game with a concussion. The team has not said how long he will be out.
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 9 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 18 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 55 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 21 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos