Stars activate Lehtonen from injured reserve
The Dallas Stars have activated goaltender Kari Lehtonen from injured reserve.
Lehtonen has missed the past five games after being placed on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 11 when he suffered a lower-body injury. In three games this season, he has a 2-1 record with a .953 save percentage and a 1.57 goals-against average.
Campbell made his NHL debut on Sunday night against the Anaheim Ducks, stopping 41 of 47 shots.
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos