Blues' Paajarvi leaves with upper-body injury
St. Louis left wing Magnus Paajarvi left the Blues' 6-1 win against the Nashville Predators with an upper-body injury.
He did not return to Saturday night's game.
Paajarvi played five shifts in the first period of the game Saturday night, but did not return to the ice following the conclusion of his fifth at 10:44.
He was hit by Nashville's Victor Bartley in the defensive zone at 10:02, but stayed on the ice following the hit.
Alexander Steen had two goals to lead the Blues, who had lost three of four.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos