Caps' Ovechkin misses 2nd straight game
Washington forward Alex Ovechkin missed his second straight game with an upper-body injury when the Capitals played the Florida Panthers.
Ovechkin, who missed Friday's 7-0 victory at the Philadelphia Flyers, was hurt in Monday's loss at Vancouver when he slammed head-first into the goalie net.
The Capitals have not revealed the extent of Ovechkin's injury, other than to say it is not a concussion.
Entering Saturday, Ovechkin was tied for second in the NHL with 10 goals.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos