Habs' Briere skating again after concussion
Montreal Canadiens forward Daniel Briere no longer has concussion symptoms and has resumed skating.
Coach Michel Therrien says Briere skated Monday at the team's practice facility along with forward Brandon Prust, who has been out with a shoulder injury.
Briere sustained a concussion Oct. 19 on a hit by Nashville's Eric Nystrom and has not played since.
Briere had a goal and two assists in eight games before the injury. Prust, who also hasn't played since Oct. 19, has two goals and one assist.
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos