Calgary's Glencross (knee) out 4-6 weeks
Calgary Flames left wing Curtis Glencross is expected to miss four to six weeks with a sprained knee ligament.
Glencross injured his medial collateral ligament Tuesday in a 5-1 loss at Minnesota. Calgary called up Max Reinhart from Abbotsford of the AHL to replace Glencross before Thursday night's game against the St. Louis Blues.
Glencross has five goals and four assists in 15 games. He was appointed the team's alternate captain Sept. 20.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 53 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos