Ducks send down G Andersen despite 6-1 start
The Anaheim Ducks have reassigned goalie Frederik Andersen to their AHL affiliate despite his 6-1 start to his NHL career.
Andersen is the first NHL goalie to win the first six decisions of his career since Damian Rhodes did it for Toronto in the early 1990s. The Danish goalie had a 1.66 goals-against average with a .943 save percentage while backing up Jonas Hiller.
Fasth hasn't played since Oct. 16 with a lower-body injury. He began the season 2-1 with a 3.33 GAA.
Vatanen has five points in 17 games for the Ducks.
Holland returns to the Ducks after scoring one goal in four games earlier this season.
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 5 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 28 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos