Jackets' Gaborik to miss 4-6 weeks for knee
Columbus Blue Jackets right wing Marian Gaborik will miss four to six weeks because of a sprained left knee.
Gaborik was injured in the club's 3-2 overtime loss at Boston on Thursday night.
Gaborik shares the team lead with five goals and has six assists in 17 games this season.
The 31-year-old Slovak player has scored 40 goals or more three times and has at least 30 goals in a season seven times in his NHL career.
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 47 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos