Jackets recall defenseman Erixon from AHL
The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenseman Tim Erixon from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
Erixon, assigned to Springfield on Oct. 11, has three goals and 10 assists for 13 points and a plus-4 rating in 10 games this season. He leads the Falcons in points and assists.
The 22-year-old appeared in 31 games with the Blue Jackets in 2012-13, totaling five assists and 14 penalty minutes with a plus-4 rating. The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder also skated in 40 games with Springfield last season, recording five goals and 24 assists.
Acquired by Columbus in a trade with the New York Rangers on July 23, 2012, Erixon has seven assists and a plus-2 in 49 career NHL games.
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 17 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 29 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
21 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos