Fennig selected as Edwards' crew chief for '13
Roush Fenway Racing Sprint Cup driver Carl Edwards will have a new crew chief in 2013.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Roush Fenway Racing Sprint Cup driver Carl Edwards will have a new crew chief in 2013.
Jimmy Fennig will replace Chad Norris, moving from the No. 17 team where he currently works with lame-duck driver Matt Kenseth. Norris began working with Edwards in mid-July when Bob Osborne stepped down for unspecified health reasons.
Edwards was 11th in points at the time. He enters Sunday's finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway in 15th.
Scott Graves, who has been working in research and development, will take over the No. 17 that Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will drive after Kenseth moves to Joe Gibbs Racing in 2013.
Sources said the organization believes Graves' experience in developing the new car for RFR will be helpful for Stenhouse, on the verge of his second straight Nationwide Series title.
Graves has some crew chief experience, having worked with Edwards when he won the Nationwide Series race at Watkins Glen and helping Trevor Bayne to the Nationwide pole at Bristol.
- 10 more bodies found inside South Korean ferry 30 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire 3 min ago
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 50 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 58 min ago
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 58 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Brush fire destroys 25 acres in Burlington Co. 35 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
58 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
3 min ago
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
58 min ago
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody!
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos