Hunter to be inducted into NMPA Hall of Fame
12/06 3:25 PM
Jim Hunter, NASCAR's former vice president of corporate communications, will be posthumously inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jim Hunter, NASCAR's former vice president of corporate communications, will be posthumously inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame.
Hunter will be inducted Jan. 19 in Charlotte, N.C., along with Pocono Raceway founder and patriarch Dr. Joseph Mattioli, also posthumously, and pioneer sportscaster Ken Squier.
Hunter died of cancer in 2010.
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS 37 min ago
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos